• Unit may be surface mounted (unit extends approximately 6 7/8" into room) or recessed (unit extends approximately 3" into room) into any wall with standard 16 inch center studs.
• See table to the right to determine desired ironing board height above the floor. The user can adjust height of board after installation with a 4" differential between a maximum and minimum height.
• Unit can be provided with a left hinged door upon request. Right hinge is standard.
• Comes standard with birch veneer door.
• Electrical requirements: 115/120v, 15amp. Pigtails are provided in bottom of wire way for hookup to supply line. Make entrance into knockouts provided in top and bottom of wire way through heft-hand vent hole.
• Recommended to attach 2" x 4" cleats to studs, level with the bottom of opening (for support when recessing unit.)
• Door opens approximately 180° . Allow at least 16" to the side of the unit for door to swing open (door hinges on full length piano hinge.)
• Options include: Surface mount trim, oak raised panel door, maple raised panel door, pine raised panel door, white raised panel door, flat white door, plate glass mirrored door, no door at all and a steam iron.